Saturday 3 September 2016

My marital status not your business, says D’banj





My marital status not your business, says D’banj
– Oladapo Daniel Oyebanjo got married to his girlfriend  Didi on Saturday, July 2, 2016 in a secret affair – Speaking on his wedding, D’banj stated that his private life was nobody’s concern
Kokomaster, D’banj has remained silent over his marital status after news broke that he secretly got married to his girlfriend, Lineo Didi Kilgrow. In a chat with Saturday Beats while he he was sensitising the public on his new initiative, CREAM which stands for Creative Reality Entertainment Arts Music.
While addressing his marital status, the singer said his private life was nobody’s concern and pleaded with the public to keep his family life private.  “My marriage is my business and it is none of your business. Whether I am married or not, mind your business. If you ever see a wedding ring on my finger, fine, but if you don’t, fine. The truth about it is that it is very important to know what you want as a brand. As a brand, I wanted to focus on the business side and keep my family and private life, private and concentrate on CREAM.” Although the singer seemed adamant about not revealing his marital status, he made a slip while he was still being probed which probably indicated that he was no longer in the single’s market. Congratulations to D’banj.

No comments:

Post a Comment